has a lot of interesting features, here's some of our favourites:
- Cross Platform - Players across PC, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and mobile (pocket edition) can all play together.
- Simple - No need for compatibility plugins or mods, just starting the server will suit most cases.
- Increased Performance - Redesigned and optimized, Bedrock runs more efficiently than the Java Edition.
How to install Bedrock Edition
To install Bedrock onto your console, you'll need to get the game for your specific console, You can follow the steps below to complete this:
- Head to the bedrock homepage
- Select your desired console.
- It will redirect you to your console's store page for minecraft, if you already bought the game you can install it on your console. Otherwise, you just need to buy it and then install!
How to run a "Bedrock" server to play with your friends
You can install Bedrock in one click to your Pebblehost server! Just choose it on the checkout, under the "What would you like pre-installed?" option.