has a lot of interesting features, here's some of our favourites:
- Plugins - Server owners can add plugins, which allow for Server side changes and features.
- Optimization - Designed to be a high performance fork, Spigot can scale to large servers that can run over hundreds of plugins!
- Customization - Having more options than vanilla alone, you can fine tune Spigot to meet your needs.
How to play on Spigot Servers
To play on Spigot servers, you'll just need to use the Vanilla Launcher! You can follow the steps below to install this:
- Install the Minecraft launcher, and log in with your Minecraft account
- Hit play!
- Note: If the server is running a older version, go to
Installations on the launcher, from there you can add a installation for your the server's Minecraft version.
How to run a "Spigot" server to play with your friends
You can install Spigot in one click to your Pebblehost server! Just choose it on the checkout, under the "What would you like pre-installed?" option.