has a lot of interesting features, here's some of our favourites:
- Modded - With this platform, you can setup and install mods as you would normally on any 1.7.10 forge jar.
- Open Source - With the project being completely open source, any issues you find you can easily submit or even fix yourself!
- Combine Mods and Plugins - One of the main reasons for using this jar, combine your 1.7.10 plugins with mods.
- Optimized - Optimization is another key factor for this version with heavy focus on making it perform well.
How to install the thermos
To install Thermos onto your computer, you'll just need to use the Forge for 1.7.10! You can follow the steps below to install this:
- Install the latest 1.7.10 release to your Minecraft client.
- Once installed, open Minecraft make sure the forge version is selected to boot
- Launch Minecraft, now you'll be able to add mods to your singleplayer via the mods folder, proceed to play!
How to run a "Thermos" server to play with your friends
You can install Thermos in one click to your Pebblehost server! Just choose it on the checkout, under the "What would you like pre-installed?" option.