has a lot of interesting features, here's some of our favourites:
- Unmodified - Anyone can join with the default launcher, no need to make sure mods match!
- Low Maintenance - There is very little to configure, and with no plugins there is no plugin configurations to worry about.
- Easy Setup - Getting the server ready is as simple as running the vanilla jar!
How to install Vanilla
To install Vanilla onto your computer, you'll just need to use the Minecraft Launcher! You can follow the steps below to install this:
- Install the Minecraft launcher, and log in with your Minecraft account
- Hit play!
- Note: If you wish to change the Vanilla version, goto
Installations on the launcher, from there you can add a installation for your desired Vanilla version.
How to run a "Vanilla 1.17" server to play with your friends
You can install Vanilla 1.17 in one click to your Pebblehost server! Just choose it on the checkout, under the "What would you like pre-installed?" option.